Following are the openings.
Web Developer (PHP / WordPress)
We are looking for Entry/Mid-level Shopify + PHP-WordPress Developer having 1-2 years of experience in Shopify & WordPress Theme Development, Shopify Apps Building, WordPress Plugins Development, Laravel/Symfony experience.
Must have the following skills and good experience in:
Shopify, WordPress, PHP, HTML5, CSS, Jquery, PSD to HTML5 Conversion
Job Timings: 2 PM – 11 PM
Incentives: Annual Increment, Annual Bonus, Life Insurance after 1 year of services in the company
Please only apply if you are comfortable in working on above-mentioned timings. Mention your current and expected salary when you apply for the job. We are looking to hire candidates on an immediate basis.
Shopify WordPress PHP Mysqli HTML5 Laravel Symfony CSS3 SOAP REST
HTML5 Game Developer
Pie-Solutions is looking for a talented HTML 5 game developer. He/she should be able to
- Create games that can run on desktop/mobile web, tablets, Android/IOS/Amazon and other market place.
- Write clean, readable and well-documented code.
- Provide game maintenance and optimization.
- Work closely with designers to implement their ideas, providing technical, creative, and scheduling feedback.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the games interface.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Being involved in projects from brainstorm to delivery.
- Working knowledge of HTML 5 game development engines-frameworks. Construct 2
- Unity 3D
- Unity 3D
- Ability to quickly learn any new game engine.
- Ability to take a PSD/mock or concept and turn it into a working experience.
- Experience in creating exciting, highly interactive experiences on the desktop, iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven resourcefulness in troubleshooting complex problems.
- Experience coding for mobile web using responsive web technologies.
- Extensive design and game development experience.
- Strong debugging and optimization abilities.
- Must be able to think critically and work in a fast-paced environment.
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
The ideal candidate must have a degree or certificate in Graphic Design/Visual Arts from. He/she must possess a great eye for design and have good illustrator and graphic design skills.
This is not a position for software engineers/web developers.
“Do not forget to mention your portfolio link (if any) in the resume”
- Work on wide range of projects designing web and mobile aplications and creating characters in illustrator.
- Responsible for concept development, design and production/execution of existing and new print and digital media based projects.
- Hands on experience in Adobe Photoshop
- Have good interpersonal skills and be able to present ideas/work to management.
- Eager to learn new scope of design, bring new ideas to the table, take initiative and be interested to learn more about branding, web, tablet, mobile & software UI/UX design, and graphic design.
- Remain up to date on technology and trends (mobile, tablet, social media) and be able to design for other audiences.
Required Skills:Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Tablet (not compulsory)
Adobe Photoshop Graphic Illustrations illustrator
Junior HR / Admin Officer
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Asset management and inventory control
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day HR operations
- Acts as a resource to management personnel in the areas of job design and organizational structures
- Recruiting staff, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Maintaining And updating all employee records
- Prepare and analyze reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of HR
- Processing of Employee Loans and Salary Advances applications
- Processing the final settlement of employees
- Good communication skills
IOS / Android Developer
Pie-Solutions.com is looking for a iPhone / Android developer.
iPhone / Android Application Developer
The candidate will be responsible for developing new mobile application for Android, Apple iPhone or Windows Mobile. The candidate will also be required to analyze business requirements and able to integrate mobile apps with existing databases. The ideal candidate should have strong technical knowledge in the below areas:
- Design and build iOS and Android mobile applications
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team
- Build and publish applications in app stores
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Equivalent Working Experience
- 2 to 3 years experience in following skills
- Native Android, Android Ui
- Fused Location API
- Android Development, Android SDK
- Java, REST API’s
- SQL lite
- 3rd Party API’s
- API Integration
- C and iOS SDK
- Cocoa Touch
- iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text)
- Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps is a big plus
- A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus
- Hands on experience with Android studio & gradle build system
- Git & Gerrit
- UI & UX experience
- Locations and Map API’s
- Published examples of Mobile Apps on the App Store
- Strong background in software development (C/C++)
- Strong OO design skills in Java
Job Type: Full-time